Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Surprises, as promised!

I did promise some happy news yesterday, didn't I?  Well, I do work hard to keep my promises!  I am thrilled beyond words to let you know I have booked four new workshops and a Toronto-area book launch!  I've had the opportunity to introduce you to That Bead Lady - the fabulous beady haven in Newmarket that I love so well - and will be teaching three workshops in the coming weeks:

Bellybands, Wings and Horns (April 28, 2013; 12:30 PM-3:30 PM)
The Rainbow Helix Bangle (June 1, 2013; 9:00 AM-4:00 PM)
Double ConeFlower Ring (June 16, 2013; 12:30 AM-3:30 PM)

The shop is a bright and beautiful place to bead, so visit That Bead Lady and sign up for your chance to play with us!

I'll post tomorrow to introduce you to the shop itself (at least as I see it), but I'm far too excited to keep the news a secret another minute!

I am happy and honoured and pleased as punch to announce that we have booked a Book Launch Party and related workshop for the Toronto-area crowd at BeadFX on April 6th!

Join us at BeadFX on April 6th from 12:00 Noon to 2:00 PM for the book launch - lots of lovely books, beads, beady people and creative conversation!  From 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM I'll be teaching Bellybands, Wings and Horns - a workshop specifically created to introduce the essential building basics from Contemporary Geometric Beadwork.

Isn't life a wonderful, beady place to share?

Happy Beadsday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,

    Congratulations!!!!
    I am looking forward to getting my hands on this wonderful book!
    I am wondering if you would like me to collect my copy from a designated person or place?

    Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, gorgeous - miss you, y'know! I was planning on dropping it by your home on Friday evening as I left work, but Barb called and suggested she pick it up from me tomorrow instead, as you're often out with the kiddies (who are GROWING......!). What would you prefer? I'm game for either way! *G*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christina, much appreciated.

    Eileen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for opening up a conversation; what's on your mind?